Over the past few months I've tried to spend time with certain people and do things that I know I'm going to miss. Here below are some pictures of those:
This is from the Braves Home Opener. My all time favorite pitcher pitched his first game back with the Braves! He didn't get the win...as you can see. That was a REALLY LONG game. My goal was to fit in as many games as possible before I left for Singapore. Sunday July 6 was the last home game before I leave, so as you scroll down, you'll see how well I accomplished my goal. It may seem silly to you, but I love the Braves, and I'll be Braves-less in Singapore.
*sniff sniff*
For Spring Break Mom and I went to the mountains. This is one of my favorite pictures from that trip. That day we were supposed to climb Mt. LeConte, but had complications and didn't climb. This is the view from the parking lot of Clingman's Dome. You'd normally see a great mountain landscape here, but it was incredibly foggy that day. Above the fog, it looks like rolling waves. It was breathtaking!
April 19th. Mom, Andrea, and I went to the Braves game! My second game of the season. We played the Dodgers. It was weird seeing Andruw Jones at bat in Turner Field wearing a Dodgers uniform. (We won)
This was my day as "Big Sis"
I got to hang out with Alex and help her get ready for Prom! That girl's crazy and I love her!
"HoeDown!"
I will treasure the pictures that capture the moments with the ones I hold dear.
This is my Hannah Banana.
This is my favorite Sunday School teacher ever!!
We're a great pair! I'm really going to miss you, Mindy!
May 20 was the day game of the double header of Braves v. Mets. I took the day off work so I could watch my Glavine win!! This is a shot of Glavine and McCann (woohoo!) walking from the bullpen.
These are from the May 22 game I went to. I got to watch batting practice. I even caught a ball!! Well, kinda...hehe. We won that game too.
That's all for this post...I'll continue on the next post!
waiting patiently to hear a report from your new home. any pictures available? Who will be your roommates? When do you start school?
ReplyDelete