Sometimes...sometimes you wonder...
I've never been one to doubt God. I trust in the sovereignty of HIS plan.
But sometimes, life just gets you down. And sometimes, Satan decides to have a hayday right at that time.
I mean, couldn't Satan just give us a break when emotionally we are drained, professionally we are stressed, spiritually we are stretched, and mentally we are wiped?
Alas NO, he can't, or rather, he doesn't. Go figure.
It is at these times when my heart is weak and sad that I must crawl, with whatever energy, I have into the lap of the One who created, called, and loves me so that he can protect, encourage, and fill me.
Could that be the only way to get me reliant on my Savior? Oh may that not be true! But what if it is? Then I suppose I've brought this upon myself. My own fantastic stubbornness has drifted me away from My Source and now I am forced to come to Him the hard way with my soul empty.
Oh Father!!! Let this be a lesson! Let me not make this a habit!! I'd rather stay in Your Presence than have to come to you like this.
No comments:
Post a Comment